Maxwell Upload Measurements
This page explains how to upload printer measurements into a printer track.
Maxwell Client - high volume for production
The Maxwell Client allows the driving of measurement instruments on your regular production computer, and uploading into the Maxwell website.
This is a stand-alone app that interfaces between the Maxwell online database and your production environment.
It "bridges the gap" between the web browser and your computer. The Client directly supports the X-Rite iSis, i1Pro and i1IO hardware, and uploads measurements automatically into Maxwell Tracks for immediate use anywhere in the world. It can also make use of hot folders to upload measurements from other instruments. We are continually expanding Maxwell's compatibility with industry hardware and software.
The Client is a separate app that resides on the user's computer, and can:
- Drive measurement instruments for measuring profile targets, color charts and other color data,
- Monitor the computer's connections to printers, displays, measurement instruments, etc.
- Gather environmental data from humidity and temperature sensors (coming soon)
- Easily upload multiple measurements
Online upload - manually
If you only have a few measurements to upload, or you're just getting started, you can upload measurement files one-at-a-time in the Maxwell interface online.
- When viewing the Track Details pane, click on the "Upload Measurements" button in the bottom left corner (under 'Actions')
- This brings up the Upload Track Measurements pane. Click the "Choose File" button and
- Browse to find the measurement file you wish to upload.
- Once the file is selected, click the "Upload File" button to initiate the upload to Maxwell.
To repeat the process with more measurements:
- Click the "Upload Measurements" button again to refresh the Upload Track Measurements pane, or
- Click the Action menu icon and choose "refresh".
To upload multiple measurements, use the Maxwell Client to drive the measurements directly or set up hotfolders that will automatically upload measurements dropped into them.
- See Maxwell Color Set Details to explore and analyze the data in your measurements.