These are pages that help you learn how to get around in the ColorWiki and add & edit pages and the like.
If you instead need help with a color management topic, go to the ColorWiki Home page.
Use this procedure to upload a file (for example: an image) for use within the pages of the ColorWiki.
Upload a file
- In the sidebar, under toolbox, click "Upload file"
- Next to the Source filename, click Browse to locate the file on your computer.
- Change the Destination filename to something descriptive, if necessary.
- Fill in the Summary, if necessary.
- Click the Upload file button.
After you've uploaded some files, use them in your articles