Maxwell Custom Logo
Add a logo to a Maxwell account online
A custom logo of your business can be added to the Maxwell account online.
For printers who do business under different names (or who print for other companies that use Maxwell), this provides a visual confirmation that you're looking at the devices and tracks for the correct company.
- Log into your Maxwell account.
- Under "My Account," in the Account details pane, choose Upload Logo.
- 3. Browse, or click and drag your icon image file into the Upload Logo pane.
- Note that Maxwell only accepts image files in the .gif, .jpg, or .jpeg formats.
- 4. Click the Submit button.
- 5. Select the specific logo you want from among the uploaded logos.
This is done from within the Account Details pane of the company account. Click the “owner” icon on the bottom right corner of any Device Details or Track Details pane to bring up the Account Details pane. In Edit mode, an option for selecting the account logo is near the bottom.
Add a logo for use on pass/fail labels
Follow steps 1 - 4 above.
- 5. Locate the "Track Details" pane of the track you are using for pass/fail.
- 6. The new logo will show up in the drop-down box under "Label Logo".
- 7. Choose the new logo, and save it.
The new logo will show up on every label that is printed for this track. Repeat steps 5 - 7 for other tracks.
Note that the logo area is much wider than it is high. If you have a choice, you can fit much more of a horizontally-oriented logo on this page than you can with a less horizontally-oriented - or even a vertically oriented image. In other words, choose a logo layout that is much wider than it is tall. The logo area can accommodate an image that is 10 times as wide as it is tall.