Maxwell Getting Started
The first place to go for an overview of Maxwell is... to Maxwell itself!
In the left column of Maxwell are video tutorials that show how the whole web interface works, how to create a new device, and more.
- Don't forget to check out "Bill Maxwell's" account - our demo account showing some of the functions that Maxwell can do.
Here are a few links to pages in this wiki that can help you started doing specific tasks in Maxwell:
- How to Sign Up for an account with Maxwell.
- How to create a new device (printer, display, etc.)
- How to setup Maxwell to track a printer.
- How to upload measurements into a printer track.
- What can I do with my printer track?
- List of all colorwiki pages relating to Maxwell
- YouTube video showing how to setup a track to print Pass/Fail labels.
Maxwell Glossary Understanding the terms used in Maxwell
Maxwell Objects A description of the different data types used in Maxwell (Brand, Device, Notifier, Track, etc.)
Maxwell Technologies A partial listing of the different technologies that are used in Maxwell