Here You find an overview of vendors offering proofing solutions
Veroproof - Proofing Simplified
 Veroproof website
Color-accurate remote proofing is finally affordable and simple. Introducing Veroproof, an inexpensive (complete system under $1,000), patented proofing system with unique features that make it perfectly suited for remote proofing. Prior systems were expensive to install and lacked an integrated quality indicator and a robust communications network – all issues that Veroproof solves.
The FREE Veroproof RIP works with Epson R2880, HP B9180 and HP B8850, 13”x19” inkjet printers, which all have street prices under $600.
Printers, ad agencies, designers and photographers will appreciate the following advantages to the Veroproof system:
- True turnkey “out of the box” solution which saves the time and expense of color calibration – no measurement equipment
- Inkjet proofing media with patented dual color bar system for instant visual color- quality verification
- GRACoL and SWOP certified (on the Epson R2880) with the ability to also utilize individual printer’s color profiles
- Proofs can be “pushed” to any remote proofing site using only a web browser, reducing time and cost
- FREE RIP software and optional dedicated hardware for reliable performance
- The Veroproof Network with the remote proofing file format provides robust “store and forward” transmission service along with automatic job queuing and integrated color preference control.